Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
EASY FROZEN COSMOPOLITAN RECIPE
Change up your go-to frozen cocktail with this adult-friendly spin on a classic cosmopolitan recipe. All you have to do is add ice to regular cosmopolitan ingredients and a good high powered blender gives you that restaurant quality consistency – no need to drop $10 or more dollars! I recommend chilling your martini glass while you make this recipe. This frozen cosmopolitan compliments a pool party or bbq well, but whether it’s summer or not, the fun doesn’t stop! Just move the party indoors with your friends and family or kick off a regular girls night with this refreshing frozen cosmopolitan! This recipe calls for one serving, so if you’re having a party definitely double or triple and get that pitcher ready!
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces orange or citrus vodka
- 3/4 ounces triple sec
- 5 ice cubes
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use Manual Speed 7 for 10 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 5 to 10 seconds
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
The Cosmopolitan is famously well known as Carrie Bradshaw’s drink of choice on Sexy and the City, and is now one of the most popular cocktails, loved by both woman AND men – although they may not care to admit it! The cranberry and lime create a tart, sour flavor with the vodka creating a sweeter underlining citrus taste.