- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup water filtered
- 1/2 cup alfalfa or clover sprouts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup OR raw honey
- 1 banana fresh or frozen, peeled
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 tablespoon crushed nuts, cacao nibs, or shredded coconut
Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button. For Vitamix and other variable speed blenders: VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Top with crushed nuts, cacao nibs, or coconut if desired.
***Note: if using a fresh banana, add 1 cup ice for a colder smoothie.
All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! :) Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Serving: 1g | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 57.9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 153.4mg | Fiber: 9.5g | Sugar: 38.7g