Get Free eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
MINT CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
This mint chocolate smoothie recipe is a MUST TRY!
Although I'm partial to tropical smoothie recipes - makes me feel like I'm on vacation - sometimes I feel like chocolate in the morning!
When this type of craving hits my favorite way to indulge is with a rich, chocolate smoothie that is also full of nutritious superfoods.
The best of both worlds, right?
My go-to is this minty, chocolatey smoothie that has a little bit of crunch!
To get that super minty flavor that also has powerful healing benefits, I use therapeutic grade Peppermint Oil by DoTERRA. Note: If you want to get this oil for wholesale price use this link and click SHOP.
Want Natural Solutions to Your Health Challenges?
Join my FREE Essential Oils 101 Class and get free samples!
In addition to my smoothies, I use peppermint oil for a natural way to help with a variety of health issues I deal with such as headaches, fatigue, and to congestion during a cold.
The best plant-based protein powder that I use and recommend most is by Philosophie. I love their Green Dream but also have used the berry and chocolate flavors. This is a very clean protein without added sweeteners and there's also superfoods like spirulina to help detox the body.
I also use Collagen building peptides (vegan) to help my body in producing its own collagen, but of course you can use whatever you have or omit - this is optional but included in the nutrition calculation.
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO OF THIS MINT CHOCOLATE GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
- 1 Blender
- 1 Food grade peppermint essential oil
- 1.5 cups oat milk or favorite milk substitute. Add more if needed
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon protein powder can use more if needed
- 1 tablespoon collagen or collagen building peptides optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil food grade. Can also use 3 tablespoons real mint
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs optional
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients except the cacao nibs into the blender and secure lid.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the cacao nibs and pulse OR blend on low until chopped but not fully pulverized.