Try our FREE Juice Detox!
NATURAL ENERGY GREEN JUICE RECIPE
Simply put, this fresh natural energy green juice recipe is simply a mixture of water and whole food plants filled with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
Cinnamon is a key ingredient here, it makes this “green” juice especially tasty and provides tons of antioxidants as well as helps makes this a great juice for diabetics.
This natural energy green juice is a quick and easy way to give your body tons of fantastic nourishment and sustained energy without having to eat pounds of fruits and vegetables.
This whole juice will give you a sustained boost without the caffeine jitters most people are used to and you don’t have to waste money on energy drinks full of iffy ingredients.
Plus, if you’re used to drinking excessive amounts of caffeine for that big energy boost (more than 500-600 milligrams, equivalent to 5-7 cups of coffee), your body will be dehydrated as a result…and that is not a good thing for our healthy bodies!
Swimsuit by: Victoria’s Secret Swimwear
- 1 1/2 cup 12 ounces filtered or coconut water
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup kale
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 banana
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press SOUP* button.
- For Vitamix: select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 1 to 1.5 minutes, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Serve immediately.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
* We use the SOUP button on the Blendtec with ice or frozen fruit since it runs for 90 seconds and will better liquefy produce into a juice vs smoothie consistency.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON
One tablespoon of cinnamon has the same amount of antioxidants as 1 cup of pomegranate juice, which has even more than red wine, green tea, blueberries, and asparagus. Antioxidants help keep us youthful, rejuvenated, & alive. Cinnamon is an extremely powerful blood cleanser, as it has some of the best anti-bacterial properties ever seen in such a common spice. In addition, new research results are showing the great benefits cinnamon has on the liver, which too is vital for cleansing the blood. Cinnamon’s scent alone offers empowering effects in concentration /alertness / focus. In one study, researchers found that a loaf of bread that had significant amounts of cinnamon was far slower to mold (as in days) than non-cinnamon counterparts. Cinnamon is one of the most powerful spices in terms of health and is likely sitting in your pantry this very moment. Give your body the royal treatment by enjoying the protective, cleansing, and rejuvenating health benefits that cinnamon, the Queen of Spices, has to offer.