Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Try our FREE Green Smoothie Challenge!
KIMBERLY SNYDER CREAMY DIJON TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE
We love this creamy vegan dijon-tahini salad dressing recipe by Kimberly Snyder! Tahini is a wonderful ingredient that’s full of protein and minerals, and of course raw apple cider vinegar has tons of health benefits, as well as nutritional yeast. This delicious and healthy vegan dijon and tahini dressing from Kimberly Snyder’s book The Beauty Detox Solution is a great tangy topper for any salad and is super easy to make a Blendtec or Vitamix high powered blender isn’t required!
Be sure to join our community for more Kimberly Snyder Recipes. 🙂 If your try this one at home, please share your rating with our community in comments section below.
Kimberly Snyder Creamy Dijon-Tahini Dressing
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced/pressed
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 1/3 cup raw tahini
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add ingredients to jar in your blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: With Twister Jar - Press the DRESSING button and turn the lid with tines counterclockwise. With Fourside/Wildside Jar: If blade spins freely, stop machine and use spatula to push ingredients toward the blade. Repeat until smooth.
- For Vitamix: Start on variable speed # 1, turn the machine on and slowly increase to speed 10, then flip to High. Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar is known to be a traditional folk medicine and is also considered one of the best home remedies. It is rich in minerals, such as potassium, sodium, chloride, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium, and trace minerals like, copper, fluorine, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E, bioflavonoids, and pectin and has many health benefits. Apple cider vinegar can help clear skin blemishes and conditions like acne and age spots, help eliminate toxins in the body, promote digestion and bowel movement. It can also help increase strength and improve stamina, relieve joint pain and stiffness, lower high cholesterol levels, and improve metabolism. There must be some truth to the old wise saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away!” We believe it! (Source: MD-Health)
5 thoughts on “Kimberly Snyder Creamy Dijon Tahini Dressing”
Hi. Do you know if this would be OK to freeze? I made the whole batch and put half in the freezer for later. It’s a wonderful dressing!
Hey Amy! I know it’s so tasty I love this Kimberly Snyder dressing. 🙂 Honestly I have no idea! I recently froze a dip that when defrosted was watery. All I can say is try it and if it gets watery maybe reblend with a little bit more tahini. Please keep me posted how it turns out! HAPPY BLENDING ~ Tarashaun
This is a great recipe and gave me ideas for other variations using the tahini and mustard base.
I’ve tried this…it is amazing!