Want Free Resources For Your Health & Well-being? Click Here 🙂
COCONUT MANGO KALE GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
This coconut mango lime green smoothie is a delicious way to get some extra kale in your diet (which we ALL need).
Of course, if you prefer other greens or just have them lying around #UseWhatYouGot then feel free to exchange for the kale.
If you’re out of coconut milk (or just prefer a different milk substitute), that could certainly be switched up as well.
The mango, lime, banana and kale (known for making chewy smoothies worldwide) are smoothly combined with a good power blender – making for a sweet and tangy green smoothie that even kids will love!
- 8 ounces of unsweetened coconut milk or your favorite milk substitute
- 1 mango peeled and pitted
- 1/2 lime peeled
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3 cups kale
- 3 to 5 drops of Stevia or other sweetener
- 1 cup ice if using fresh banana
- Place all of your ingredients into your blender jar in the order listed.
- For Vitamix: Start on Speed/Variable 1 and ramp up to Speed 10, blending for 45 seconds on HIGH.
- For Blendtec: Run the SMOOTHIE cycle.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately!
- This will make four 8 ounce servings, 2 16 ounces servings, or one big 32 ounce serving that would be great as a meal replacement.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
KALE HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
New research suggests that kale providescomprehensive detoxification support for your body if you’re trying to detox.
Glucosinolates abundant in kale make isothiocyanates that play a huge role in reducing free radicals in the body and fighting at least five different kinds of cancer.
Beyond that, isothiocyanates regulate detox on a genetic and cellular level.
If you’re trying to cleanse or detoxify your body, this smoothie will be a great addition to your diet!